The conference is a yearly event, and the planning has been going on since the doors were closed last year. It has become a great forum for transport and logistics industry in Norway.
Transport & Logistics 2013 is aimed at policy makers, business leaders, logistics managers, administrators, politicians, scientists and bureaucrats who have an interest in transportation and logistics industry.
The conference had last year almost 820 participants, and thus confirmed its position as the largest and most important conference for the Norwegian industry.
At the 2013-conference has 68 exhibitors, nearly 80 speakers and panel participants.
The formal dinner on October 21st is the place where you meet new people and greet old friends.
- Contacts are often formed in informal gatherings and a conference is often the place where you have the opportunity to nurture your customer relationships or create new ones, Mr. Jo Eirik Frøise, Director of “Transportation and Logistics 2013”, states.
Few years ago, transport and logistics conferences were almost completely free of shortsea shipping and ports. This is certainly not the case anymore!
Shortsea Promotion Centre Norway and the public commercial ports have been a driving force in promoting an environmentally friendly freight link by sea.
- Location: Clarion Hotel Oslo Airport (Gardermoen)
- Deadline: October 1st 2013.
- For questions call +47 92 60 85 37
- Go to www.konferanse.info for more information